Tilting Enrobing Belt
- Loading net with start/stop system
- Covering net with product vibration area
- Unloading strip with start/stop system powered by paper roll
- Folding structure
- Aluminium tray for product unloading
- Bearing plane for product unloading
- Double-coat hopper for complete covers
- Electronic control of ventilation
- Blower adjustable in height and tilt
- End cutter
- Pool for lower and side cover (optional)
- Strip length mm 180 (mm 250 version also available)
- Electronic control of net speed 0-2 m/min.
- Volt 230 – Hz 50 – Kw 1,2 single-phase – (special voltage upon request)
- Size when open H 1030 L 1820 P 450
- Size when closed H 1890 L 500 P 450
- Three-section covering strip assembled on tilting cart.
- The tilting air blower allows left and right height adjustment.
- It is possible to adjust the distance between the end cutter and the conveyor to streamline the transit of coated products smaller than the standard, spherical or irregular-shaped products.
- The loading net can be stopped to improve the accuracy and the timing of product positioning.
- The covering net is equipped with adjustable vibrator to streamline the surface of the product and a blower with variable speed with filter to regulate the weight.
- The covering speed can be controlled electronically from the operator’s panel.
mm 180: T8/T10/T20/T35
mm 250: T20/T35
- Network loading with start/stop function
- Re-enrobing network with product vibration area
- Unloading conveyor belt featuring a start/stop system fed by a paper roll
- Rapid release of unloading conveyor belt for re-enrobing cart washing
- Aluminum trays for product unloading
- Double veil hopper for total/partial enrobing
- Variable-speed ventilator with inverter
- Height-adjustable blower featuring a flap top
- Motorized tail cutter with reverse direction
- Tank for lateral and lower enrobing with sinker
- Product height clearance — 160 mm
- Variable 0-2 mt/min speed
- Heating lamp (optional)
- Plaxiglass Cover (optional)
- Decorator (optional)
230 Volt – Single-phase Hz 50/60 – KW 0,50 (customized voltages upon request)
mm 180: T20
mm 250: T20, T35
mm 320: T35
Request an estimate